Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Jazz Song Alphabet by DJ Dmitry

From Moscow, Russia Dmitry Smolin aka DJ Dmitry sends me an alphabet with lots of goodies!






Ain't It Nice - Alex Hill
Blue, Turning Grey Over You - Fats Waller
Chew Chew Your Bubble Gum - Larry Clinton
Down South Camp Meeting - Glenn Miller
Easy To Get - Eddie Condon
Flash - Harry James
Gentleman Jim - Woody Herman
Hot and Anxious - Don Redman
I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate - Muggsy Spanier
Johnny, Get Your Horn and Blow It - Lionel Hampton
King Porter Stomp - Kansas City Band
Limehouse Blues - Ella Fitzgerald
Meet The Band - Edgar Hayes
No Name Jive - Charlie Barnet
One O'Clock Jump - Chick Webb
Pick-A-Rib - Benny Goodman
Quiet Please - Tommy Dorsey
Red Duster Rag - Kenny Baker
Stuff, Etc - Adrian Rollini
Tailspin - Dorsey Brothers
Up Jumped The Devil - Earl Hines
V-Day Stomp - The Four Clefs
Walkin' The Dog - Claude Hopkins
You Shall Reap What You Sow - Lil Hardin Armstrong
Zooming At The Zombie - John Kirby


Want to see all alphabets? Go here!

If you are a DJ and have an alphabet, send it to me and I'll post it! Keep the alphabets coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment